[GeoJSON] Best way to serve GeoJSON from Windows IIS

Howard Butler hobu.inc at gmail.com
Fri Jul 20 13:20:35 PDT 2007

Matt,

It isn't widely announced, but I have implemented basic RFC2 GeoJSON
geometry i/o support in the Python bindings of svn trunk of OGR.  To
actually do Feature and FeatureCollections, you would still have to
do a little bit of coding, as I haven't implemented that yet.  With
OGR, however, you could connect to MySQL or PostGIS and not really
have to care too much if you were then emitting it through OGR to
GeoJSON.

I posted a few more details of it in Sean's camping post <http://
zcologia.com/news/508/software-and-camping-gear/>.

I also made a moderately nifty GeoJSON reprojection service using it
and Django.

<http://geoservices.hobu.biz/project/?url=%22http://
geoservices.hobu.biz/political/json/johnson%22&inref=EPSG:
26915&outref=EPSG:4326&callback=reproject>

Howard