[GeoJSON] Best way to serve GeoJSON from Windows IIS

Matt Priour mpriour at kestrelcomputer.com
Fri Jul 20 13:15:28 PDT 2007

I thought y'all might be able to help me figure out the best way to serve GeoJSON out from a Windows 2K Server on IIS.

I have a MySQL db with WKT geometries in a geometry column. I want to query the db and respond with GeoJSON.
What's the best way to do this?
FeatureServer?
Rolling my own?
OWS?
Other?

Would the answer change if I was able to convince the client to move the data to a PostgresSQL db with PostGIS?

Any help any of you experts and bleeding edge types could give would be greatly appreciated.

Matt Priour
Kestrel Computer Consulting
210 699 0242 W
210 846 4196 C