[GeoJSON] GeoJSON Digest, Vol 64, Issue 3

Jeff Yutzler jeffy at imagemattersllc.com
Thu Apr 3 11:41:33 PDT 2014

Howard,
> strong case about why it is in scope for GeoJSON
Some stuff changes its geometry over time and I want a
consistent/interoperable way to encode that.

> to place the burden of it on all implementors of GeoJSON
I don't want to burden anyone either which is why I support a
core/extensions model. If you guys aren't willing to entertain that then
this is probably the wrong forum.

> already done, widely accepted, and frequently implemented and say "use
that"
I am not aware of anything that does for "when" what GeoJSON does for
"where" nor am I aware of any initiative that is on the right path to doing
so.
-Jeff

--
Jeff Yutzler