[GeoJSON] Removing CRS from GeoJSON

Stefan Drees stefan at drees.name
Tue May 14 23:32:58 PDT 2013

On 15.05.13 06:41, Tim Schaub wrote:

> PS - Do the build artifacts (xml, txt, etc) need to be in the repo? If
> so, can someone update the README.md with detail on building them?

I have updated the README.md with the first main command line producing
all derived formats. As I wanted everyone to contribute fast with close
to no effort, I decided to include the multi-format results which might
be regarded as build-artifacts, but in the end the only important thing
(end-result) for submission will be the (built) paginated draft in text
format.

> PPS - Mildly curious what it means to be "commented out" as an author. I
> do see a comment that suggests authors should be asked if they are
> willing to be authors. Happy to entertain that question.

As I am a non-native English speakr I may not understand your last
remark in it's entirety, but as you seem to be willing to support the
rfc submission, I added you again (could not have done that without your
declaration of will).

Please note, if another person declares her will to appear in the
authors' list we must move it into the appendix and should pick one name
acting as role editor.

RFC submissions with more than 5 authors are rejected (due to
bike-shedding attempts in the past I guess).

All the best and welcome to the discussion from a bewbie,

Stefan.