[GeoJSON] Fwd: [Geojson] I-D Action: draft-ietf-geojson-04.txt

Jukka Rahkonen jukka.rahkonen at latuviitta.fi
Thu Jun 23 09:39:18 PDT 2016

Hi,

It looks that with this version the use of any other CRS than CRS:84 is
denied. If there still happens to be users who prefer some other CRS for
example because round-trip from the native CRS used in the database into
CRS:84 and back may change the cooordinates, should they start calling
such geospatial JSON with some other name than GeoJSON?

Regards,

-Jukka Rahkonen-