[Geojson] Conclusion on Circles/Ellipses

Sean Gillies sean.gillies at gmail.com
Thu Nov 10 14:00:40 PST 2011

Andy,

Thanks for taking the time to write up a proposal and explain your use
cases. Unless there's an objection from one of the spec authors, let's
mark it as "not accepted." I've begun to document in the wiki *why*
there is no consensus to accept so that we have a baseline for future
discussions.

Okay?

--
Sean Gillies