[Geojson] Ellipse spec

Richard L. Barnes rbarnes at bbn.com
Tue Jul 19 14:23:00 PDT 2011

That's my fault.

That document was a straw man proposal for how to integrate RFC 5139 shapes into GeoJSON:
<http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc5139>

IIRC, at the time I sent that out, there wasn't much interest in the more general shapes.  But I would be glad to resurrect the discussion if there's interest; I still think it's worthwhile!

Best,
--Richard