[GeoJSON] RFC-001 vote

Paul Ramsey pramsey at refractions.net
Wed May 23 17:52:43 PDT 2007

Looks good to me. Two things:

- Higher dimensionality... for 3 and 4-d features, just add another
entry to the coordinates? I have no problem with that. Not sure if
you want to have explicit typology to reflect higher dimensionality
(PointZ, PointM, PointZM).
- would it be terrible to have box be [[0.0, 0.0],[1.0,1.0]]? I like
the feel of a box defined by min and max points, personally.