[GeoJSON] Point as list of one point, or list of coords

Allan Doyle adoyle at eogeo.org
Fri Apr 13 13:47:56 PDT 2007

I could get behind different levels of geojson. In fact, it seems to
me that if we define it right, people can choose which specific
geometry types they support. If you're going to write a "red dot" app
that only needs points, why bother implementing all the rest? Better
that you feel comfortable using GeoJSON Point objects than feel like
you need to invent yet another representation.

Of if you're only dealing with GPS tracks, maybe you want Points and
LineStrings, etc.

GeoJSON - "the Chinese Menu of geo formats."

--
Allan Doyle
+1.781.433.2695
adoyle at eogeo.org