[GeoJSON] Aligning implementations

Arnaud Diederen ad at ionicsoft.com
Wed Apr 11 00:32:54 PDT 2007

Hello everyone,

since I've been reading this thread, I've seen nowhere that a client would make use of feature type information; hence the necessity to have the toplevel 'geometry' property, or the toplevel 'default_geom' property to access the corresponding property in the object.

Since I'm pretty new to this list, maybe I missed something, but.. why does nobody take feature type information into consideration?
I strongly believe a sufficiently advanced feature inspecting/editing client will *require* that information.

Best regards,
        A.