[GeoJSON] Are there any plans to support null geometries?

Jukka Rahkonen jukka.rahkonen at latuviitta.fi
Mon Jan 23 11:16:25 PST 2017

Hi,

I am not sure about what you are missing. From
https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc7946

  A GeoJSON Geometry object of any type other than
       "GeometryCollection" has a member with the name "coordinates".
       The value of the "coordinates" member is an array.  The structure
       of the elements in this array is determined by the type of
       geometry.  GeoJSON processors MAY interpret Geometry objects with
       empty "coordinates" arrays as null objects.

-Jukka Rahkonen-