[GeoJSON] New initiative following geojson's success looking for suggestions

Calvin Metcalf calvin.metcalf at gmail.com
Sat Jan 10 10:30:12 PST 2015

Your first 3 questions you can answer by looking through the archives, this
is likely how most people would answer it even if they where there :)

As for the rest, geojson was designed with users in mind. This is as
opposed to well known text which was designed to be all encompassing and
covered many corner cases at the cost of complexity.