[GeoJSON] GeoJSON and JSON-LD

Thijs Brentjens thijs at brentjensgeoict.nl
Fri Mar 7 05:05:56 PST 2014

Hi Sean and others on the list,

Good idea indeed.
I see increasing interest in GeoJSON + JSON-LD as well. I'm working on a
(very basic) demo tool to easily create LD-contexts for existing GeoJSON
encoded data. One of the things I was looking for was a default context
for GeoJSON data, to extend it with terms of the properties for that
specific data.

Best regards,
Thijs