[GeoJSON] GeoJSON and JSON-LD

Stefan Drees stefan at drees.name
Thu Mar 6 22:32:59 PST 2014

Hi Sean,

On 2014-03-07 05:32 +01:00, Sean Gillies wrote:
>I'm seeing increasing interest in JSON-LD out there and so I've set up
> https://github.com/geojson/geojson-ld as a place to work out identifiers
> for GeoJSON vocabulary terms, write down concordances with other linked
> data vocabularies, document best practices, and come up with a standard
> GeoJSON context document that applications could share.

I like it Sean. Good idea - could we alos use this to take any pressure
out of the discussions circling around SRS et al.?

Just a nit:
The elipsis is clear enough, but I would like in samples to be otherwise
valid - what about changing the last line in the @context object's text
rep from '"Thing": "http://schema.org/Thing",'
into '"Thing": "http://schema.org/Thing"' (ie. dropping the comma) :-?

All the best,