[GeoJSON] Removing CRS from GeoJSON

Sean Gillies sean.gillies at gmail.com
Thu Jun 26 08:29:14 PDT 2014

Links to CRS definitions in GML are already made possible by
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-butler-geojson-03#section-3.2. That the
spec doesn't define a vocabulary for the formats of CRS documents is a bug.
I am not in favor of expanding the CRS part of the GeoJSON spec at all, but
am in favor of addressing the existing bug by adding "GML" to the current
list of "proj4", "ogcwkt", and "esriwkt".

Would you be willing to add a new issue to
https://github.com/geojson/draft-geojson/issues, Simon?

Sean Gillies