[GeoJSON] A GeoJSON-LD Time proposal

Sean Gillies sean.gillies at gmail.com
Thu Apr 17 10:11:29 PDT 2014

Hi all,

I've got a crude proposal for making GeoJSON useful to developers of story
maps and timelines:

https://github.com/geojson/geojson-ld/issues/9#issuecomment-40642319

When I was the developer of Pleiades, this is pretty much what I wanted for
making tour-like pages: traveling with Alexander across Asia or with Caesar
through Gaul.

If your first instinct is to make a counter proposal, I ask you to instead
show how what I have proposed *can not* satisfy the story map, timeline,
and tour proposal. Try to tear down this proposal, in other words.

Comments in that GitHub issue thread or on this list are very welcome.

--
Sean Gillies