[GeoJSON] Fwd: data series, time series in GeoJSON

Tom MacWright tom at macwright.org
Thu Sep 19 08:51:20 PDT 2013

There's a bit of a more recent conversation from last month[1] on the more
general case of 'values along a line', with a similar conclusion - it's not
an easy thing to implement for any general case and it's something that's
possible to do 'by convention' without a change to the standard.

[1]:
http://lists.geojson.org/htdig.cgi/geojson-geojson.org/2013-August/000821.html