[GeoJSON] A question about the current spec

Allan Doyle afdoyle at MIT.EDU
Tue Oct 8 13:42:45 PDT 2013

I had forgotten about that document. Here's the message about its origin
http://lists.geojson.org/pipermail/geojson-geojson.org/2011-July/000564.html

Richard - is there any way we can persuade you to please take it down?

Allan