[GeoJSON] GeoJSON "Interior Ring" and "Hole" Definitions

Tom MacWright tom at macwright.org
Tue Nov 12 11:10:27 PST 2013

> Is there a reference implementation for generation and/or consumption of
GeoJSON objects. Alternatively, is there a test suite of some sort
involving GeoJSON objects?

https://github.com/mapbox/geojsonhint covers the entire standard as far as
I can read it - of course punting in cases like validating that CRS strings
actually exist.

For the rest of the questions, I'll let the experts chip in.