[GeoJSON] Plug-Pull request to finalize a CRS-free I-D revision

Stefan Drees stefan at drees.name
Mon May 20 06:31:11 PDT 2013

Dear all,

I snet a pull request, where I:

* simply removed the CRS (and any crsURI stuff),
* also removed my intermediate notes,
* and removed the now unused references to HTTP, TLS, URx RFCs,
* rephrased the Polygon section for readability,
* edited some lines to remain inside line length limit,
* updated the date to May 2013,
* enhanced the security considerations section (using the JSON Patch
   RFC as role model) to somehow delegate security back to JSON where it
   belongs, as we do not add anything security relevant on top
* and sync'ed the section number for the bounding box references inside
   our document.

The pull request #10 is at

https://github.com/GeoJSONWG/draft-geojson/pull/10

If one likes to se the outcome of merging it, maybe

http://sdrees.github.io/draft-geojson/draft.html

is a good place or

http://sdrees.github.io/draft-geojson/draft.txt

This patch should merge the essence of our latests planned changes for
the to be submitted draft (as far as I understood the ideas of most on
this list).

Am I right? Not so right? What do you think?

PS: If you read an archived version of this mail, some links stated in
above text may result in HTTP 404 Not found as these mostly point to
intermediate working material.

All the best,
Stefan Drees.