[GeoJSON] properties on FeatureCollection objects.

Calvin Metcalf calvin.metcalf at gmail.com
Fri May 17 14:55:17 PDT 2013

Thanks for getting back to me. Opened up a pull request. So you'd suggest
something more along the line of
    A feature collection object MAY have a member with any other name
besides type,features,[other reserved words to be added]. The
    value of the member is an object (any JSON object or a
    JSON null value).