[GeoJSON] users list needs help.

Matt Priour mpriour at kestrelcomputer.com
Tue Jun 25 19:07:10 PDT 2013

Looking at the GeoJSON wiki, there is very little (if any) relevant content
there.
There are
1. the historic draft specs and RCs
2. What is JSON?
3. What is GeoJSON (already well covered by http://geojsonwg.github.io)
    a. Prior art for GeoJSON (questionable usefulness)
4. Example Implementations (outdated list)
    a. GeoJSON in OpenLayers - links to OL Vector Formats example
    b. Plug-in for Geoserver (obsolete)
    c. Plug-in for CartoWeb (obsolete)
    d. OGR Format page
5. Discussion list link (useful)
6. IRC link (useful, but very quiet channel)
7. Non-GeoJSON geography transfer format links

What should we keep and include on the geojsonwg page or wiki?

Matt Priour
(830) 258-1339