[GeoJSON] FW: [ol3-dev] Accessing features

Worth Lutz wal3 at mindspring.com
Thu Jul 11 05:39:00 PDT 2013

I've been following discussion on this list and saw the following on the
OpenLayers 3 dev list. See paragraph starting with "Zoom to dataExtent".

It seems that there the idea is that the projection should be included in
the data.  How does this impact the discussion of projection on this list?

Worth Lutz

  _____