[GeoJSON] Future plans for GeoJSON

Stefan Drees stefan at drees.name
Sat Apr 27 22:35:17 PDT 2013

On 27.04.13 21:32, Stefan Drees wrote:
> I have produced a first rough draft of a submittable
> RFC-GeoJSON-minus-CRS-Object+CRS-ref-plus-hopefully-only-good-editorial-changes
> in a small github repo to help me follow the discussions here on the
> list and to foster the submission process.
>
> Draft-Draft-Submission-Candidate: ...

to prepare the move to a shared repo I

* cleaned up a bit (or two),
* removed an obvious inconsistency in the section GeoJSON Object,
* added the js(examples) and bib(references) subfolders,

each of the latter including notes on usage inside a README.

As the URL given in the former mail:
> https://raw.github.com/sdrees/geojson/master/draft-sdrees-geojson-format-spec-01.txt

now upon retrieval might only yield the word draft.txt (it is a symbolic
link ;-) I thought it would be a good time to send out an updated link
as to minimize irritation:

Direct link to text format:
https://raw.github.com/sdrees/geojson/master/draft.txt

The intermediate repo is still (until the move) reachable as:
https://github.com/sdrees/geojson

All the best,
Stefan.