[Geojson] Assessing date/time ideas

Sean Gillies sean.gillies at gmail.com
Sat Oct 1 09:31:12 PDT 2011

Yes, Andy, Activity Streams seem to cover the feed-like and
media-carrying use cases very well, so I suggest we can mark those as
solved.

Activities seem to me to be analogous to our Features. Agreeing on a
way to extend them (as ksnabb suggests in Scope) with a geometry
property could be profitable.

--
Sean Gillies