[Geojson] Feedback on process

Sean Gillies sean.gillies at gmail.com
Mon Nov 14 08:46:43 PST 2011

Dear all,

My goals were to solicit ideas and solid proposals for changes to the
GeoJSON specification, evaluate them in good faith, and move quickly
and transparently. A timely resolution to change nothing is better
than no resolution and muddied waters. I hope that you agree that it
was not too painful or time-wasting, and that we would could do this
again when the time is right.

Please feel free to comment on the process and how it did or did not
meet the goals in this thread. Please send flames directly to me.

--
Sean Gillies