[Geojson] Ellipse spec

Sean Gillies sean.gillies at gmail.com
Wed Jul 27 09:52:35 PDT 2011

Richard, would you be willing to take it down or edit it to make it
clear that it's not version 1.0 to prevent more confusion?

Andy, I'd like to hear more about your use case for circles and
ellipses. The only one we've discussed here was in the context of
Richard's geopriv work, and there I felt that fuzzy points were not
the same as circles. Speaking only for myself, I'm much more open to
expanding GeoJSON today than I was back when we were just trying to
ship something small and foolproof.

--
Sean