[Geojson] Interpretation of "extra" coordinate dimensions

Jeremy Cothran jeremy.cothran at gmail.com
Wed Aug 31 11:20:44 PDT 2011

Hi Daniel,

Our use case for extending geojson I think falls under a similar category -
specifically in better support of recent time-series and collections of
collections - more specifically we work with a collection of observing
platforms with each platform collecting a range of observations usually say
once an hour.  The final format ended up looking like the example at

http://neptune.baruch.sc.edu/xenia/feeds/obsjson/all/latest_hours_24/ndbc:41001:met_data.json

with previous discussion on this format at
http://code.google.com/p/xenia/wiki/ObsJSON

Thanks
Jeremy