[Geojson] GeoJSON relational data

Sjoerd van Leent sjoerd.van.leent at realworld-systems.com
Thu Jun 3 05:48:50 PDT 2010

At Realworld, we are currently developing a REST service and client(s). The
clients are incorporated in GE Smallworld 4.1. We've build a custom JSON
parser for this environment, and as thus, we are able to plot data into
Smallworld.

However, Smallworld sees a FeatureCollection as a record, and a record is in
need to have names for the different cells available.

I could use the parameters field to add a "name" field with a string, but I
would prefer a standard for this, as it could be used by other systems.

What are the current recommendations, and if there are none, could there be
a discussion about such an enhancement?

--
Sjoerd van Leent

Consultant