[Geojson] Problem in Twitter's GeoJSON

David William Bitner david.bitner at gmail.com
Tue Nov 24 09:39:25 PST 2009

GeoJson is set up to deal with data in both Latitude Longitude where the
standard is typically Lat then Lon and with projected coordinate systems
where the standard is typically x then y.  GeoRSS is set up to by default
only deal with data in Geographic Coordinates and it is only in the "more
cumbersome" representations that projected coordinate systems are used along
with SRIDs.