[Geojson] Finishing the edits

Allan Doyle afdoyle at MIT.EDU
Thu May 22 05:47:36 PDT 2008

Another need for clarification:

2.1.1 defines coordinate order as easting,northing,... what did we
decide to do about CRS's that have different orders? I vaguely
remember a discussion, but in any case, the spec may want to have a
single sentence that either says  not to use CRS's that don't have
easting,northing order or explains what to do.

	Allan