[Geojson] Draft Version 6 Feature Complete?

Christopher Schmidt crschmidt at metacarta.com
Fri May 2 04:21:22 PDT 2008

On Thu, May 01, 2008 at 10:19:55PM -0600, Sean Gillies wrote:
> Christopher Schmidt wrote:
> > Is there any reason not to call Version 6 "1.0" and start doing work
> > around documenting it, seting up examples, prettifying it, etc.? I think
> > the specification language is as solid as it's ever going to be.
> >
> >  I'm +1 on calling Draftv6 final.
> >
> > Regards,
>
> I'd prefer that a not wiki text version be the normative one.

The only section that I consider normative is the 'Specification'
section: everything else is simply informative. My plan was always that
that section would be frozen as plain text or flat HTML markup, and that
we could then develop around that.

Does that make sense? Do we want to use rst for that?

Regards,
--
Christopher Schmidt
MetaCarta