[Geojson] Finishing the edits

Tim Schaub tschaub at openplans.org
Wed May 21 17:09:38 PDT 2008

Hey-

Sean Gillies wrote:
> I think we're done. If you all agree, let's talk about how to publish these
>
> http://zcologia.com/sgillies/hg/geojson-draft/file/tip/geojson-draft-6.txt
> http://zcologia.com/sgillies/hg/geojson-draft/file/tip/geojson-draft-6.html

I've attached a patch with two tweaks to the text:

1) removed language that represents when we used to talk about four
categories of GeoJSON objects

2) shortened the sentence that started with '"type" must be lower case'

I suspect you'll disregard the changes to the html, as those come from a
different version of Docutils, but the CSS trim is a start (removed
copied stuff that was not actually used).

> (Perhaps with a CSS that isn't so blatantly copied from Dave Kuhlman's),
> announcements, launch parties, etc.

I'll happily tweak css and buy beer for the launch party.

Tim