[Geojson] Draft version 6 in restructured text and HTML

Tim Schaub tschaub at openplans.org
Wed Mar 26 16:37:16 PDT 2008

Hey-

Sean Gillies wrote:
> The only changes I made were 1) a little restructuring to keep the CRS
> section from going 6 levels deep, 2) change "location" to "geometry" in
> the blog example.
>
> http://zcologia.com/sgillies/hg/geojson-draft/raw-file/tip/geojson-draft-6.txt
> http://zcologia.com/sgillies/hg/geojson-draft/raw-file/tip/geojson-draft-6.html

This looks great Sean.  Thanks for reworking it.

In an effort to test all ideas before we go final, I'd like to get
feedback on one more:

Instead of:

"crs": {
     "type": "name",
     "properties": object
}

and

"crs": {
     "type": "link",
     "properties": object
}

What about:

"crs": {
     "link": object
}

and

"crs": {
     "name": string
}

?

If people like that, then there is a second thing to consider:

whether
1) you can specify either a "link" member or a "name" member, or
2) you can specify one or more of "link" and "name" (and perhaps others
in the future).

Tim