[Geojson] coordinate order

Panagiotis (Peter) A. Vretanos pvretano at cubewerx.com
Mon Mar 10 11:31:46 PDT 2008

Sean Gillies wrote:
> Panagiotis (Peter) A. Vretanos wrote:
>>> +1. I like the idea of writing an IETF RFC after we see how the CRS
>>> story plays out. Would anyone want to help?
>>>
>> Perhaps not the most knowledgeable but I am willing to help.  What time
>> line do you have in mind?
>>
>> Ciao.
>
> Peter,
>
> When I wrote "anyone", I really meant "anyone of the draft authors
> (http://wiki.geojson.org/GeoJSON_draft_version_5#Authors)", and I
> apologize for being imprecise. But if you've written an IETF memo
> before, your experience with the IETF process would be very valuable.
>
> Sean

Sean,

No worries ...

I have not written an IETF RFC before.  All my experience has been with
ISO and OGC specifications.

In any case.  If I can help with anything, just holler.

Ciao.

--
Panagiotis (Peter) A. Vretanos          CubeWerx Inc.
Big Kahuna (Senior Database Developer)  http://www.cubewerx.com
Tel. 416-701-1985 Fax. 416-701-9870     pvretano at cubewerx.com

"If you are in a spaceship that is traveling at the speed of light,
  and you turn on the headlights, does anything happen?" --Stephen Wright