[Geojson] Mime Type

Andrew Turner ajturner at highearthorbit.com
Thu Dec 18 17:55:45 PST 2008

Looks like application/json is used in the wild.

http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc4627.txt

The general idea of putting "geo-" in the MIME type seems odd. On one
side, that's the thing you put in namespaces and the like inside the
content. On the other, it would be nice. Something like:
application/geo+json similar to application/geo+atom