[Geojson] Outstanding Issues?

Raj Singh raj at rajsingh.org
Sun Oct 21 21:56:29 PDT 2007

I made this exact argument at our last meeting in September.
Surprisingly, there wasn't a big up-swell of support--more of a dead
quiet room. There are some minor problems with this, like conversion
from OGC to ISO when we cross-standardize, but our biggest concern is
pushback from our main document authors. Since most of the writing
work is volunteer, we don't want to do anything that turns off the
people that spend hours writing these things.

I see that a few of our main editors are on this list, so if you
support XHTML format for documents, let me know!
---
Raj