[Geojson] Outstanding Issues?

Allan Doyle afdoyle at MIT.EDU
Fri Oct 19 19:02:33 PDT 2007

In re-reading the click-through license, it says:

"Permission is hereby granted, free of charge and subject to the
terms set forth below, to any person obtaining a copy of this
Intellectual Property and any associated documentation, to deal in
the Intellectual Property without restriction (except as set forth
below), including without limitation the rights to implement, use,
copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, and/or sublicense copies of
the Intellectual Property, and to permit persons to whom the
Intellectual Property is furnished to do so, provided that all
copyright notices on the intellectual property are retained intact and

   that each person to whom the Intellectual Property
   is furnished agrees to the terms of this Agreement."

So, I'm not touching this. I vote we leave the link to the OGC spec
out of the GeoJSON document. If OGC wants their specs to be read and
used, maybe they will someday come to their senses and deal with this
issue.

	Allan