[Geojson] : Metadata ?

Guillaume Sueur guillaume.sueur at neogeo-online.net
Tue Oct 2 11:35:44 PDT 2007

Aren't you afraid that a data from which you don't know the origin,
definition, reference scale, precision and so on is a kind of ... useless ?
I work on several governement projects in France and the mainstream is
to reference and validate the data accessible on the web. If GeoJSON
aims to replace WxS protocols I think there's something to consider
here. No ?

Regards,

--
Guillaume SUEUR