[Geojson] State of the GeoJSON

Allan Doyle afdoyle at MIT.EDU
Mon Oct 1 08:41:51 PDT 2007

I'm glad to hear about this progress. I'm sufficiently out of the
loop to not feel qualified to vote, but I applaud Chris for his
initiative and perseverance, Sean for his willingness to be cornered,
Raj for his SRS/CRS knowledge, and the FOSS4G organizers for
providing the opportunity for them all to meet face to face.

Anyone else I should thank?

	Allan