[Geojson] Outstanding Issues?

Allan Doyle afdoyle at MIT.EDU
Fri Oct 19 08:17:52 PDT 2007

I have bravely copied/pasted, and printed out the license. It says we
can reproduce the spec but have to follow the copyright notice in the
spec.

In the spec the copyright notice points you to a page on the OGC web
site that does not exist.

However, the page you are redirected to has specific instructions on
how to make and provide copies.

I'm game to follow those directions and post a version of that spec
on the GeoJSON website. That way we lose the click-through and are
good to go. We can link to our local copy.

I'm sure OGC could have made this easier, but their highly-paid legal
eagles seem to be a bit out in left field.

	Allan