[Geojson] Outstanding Issues?

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Fri Oct 19 08:11:30 PDT 2007

OK, I'm probably just feeling cranky this morning, but the click-through
license agreement on that link really annoyed me.

Is there any way that somebody can see the contents of that
specification without clicking through a license agreement?  Is the use
of the specification contingent on the acceptance of the license
agreement?

I hate the idea of "licensing" the right to make my data interoperable.

Jason