[Geojson] FW: Features without geometry

Andrew Turner ajturner at highearthorbit.com
Wed Oct 3 10:10:04 PDT 2007

On 10/3/07, Christopher Schmidt <crschmidt at metacarta.com> wrote:
> > > The GeoJSON geometry objects can be used in any other JSON.
> >
> > Yeah, that's all I'm asking for in clarification - and probably
> > include in the documentation as well - to illustrate how it can be
> > used to "add to" existing JSON.
>
> Yep. It looks like you're 100% on the right page, and I'd be glad to
> have you add your example below to
> http://wiki.geojson.org/GeoJSON_draft_version_4#Including_additional_members
> or some other similar section (and put your name in Authors, of course
> :))

will do - wanted to make sure I understood correctly and there was
agreement before adding docs.

> So, it seems like even KML is confused :)

well, indeed, no argument. but "consistent" I guess.

> Does that answer the question you're asking? I'm still not sure, and I'm
> feeling negative vibes that I'm not sure how to resolve.
>

> Does that make sense? Does it resolve the questions you have?

Yeah, totally cool. My concerns are addressed supah-satisfactory. ;) I
will add the examples & whatnot to the docs.

--
Andrew Turner
ajturner at highearthorbit.com      42.2774N x 83.7611W