[GeoJSON] RFC-001 vote

Allan Doyle adoyle at eogeo.org
Wed May 23 06:02:00 PDT 2007

A kind soul (thanks, Martin!) has edited RFC-001 to reflect the
proposal in http://lists.geojson.org/pipermail/geojson-geojson.org/
2007-April/000122.html

As it stands, RFC-001 could be considered to be "complete" but could
probably use a bit of cleaning up, reformatting, etc. Before we do
that, let's see if there's enough support for it.

Note that there is a counterproposal in http://lists.geojson.org/
pipermail/geojson-geojson.org/2007-April/000126.html

Note also that there 533 hits in Google for 'geojson' and if we don't
nail something down soon, each of them will diverge into a different
flavor.

So, please vote:

   -- "Adopt" GeoJSON RFC-001 and clean it up --

VOTE HERE: http://www.yourfreepoll.com/wzdbtaousp.html

Let's give this vote 24 hours and see where it takes us.

	Allan

--
Allan Doyle
+1.781.433.2695