[GeoJSON] <religious-war>size matters</religious-war>

Allan Doyle adoyle at eogeo.org
Thu Mar 15 08:47:51 PDT 2007

You point out an interesting perspective, and it's good to know about
these things.

However, perhaps we should assume that the GeoJSON community (of 3-4
people but growing astronomically as we speak) is already convinced
that a JSON implementation of something Geo is a worthwhile
experiment. So I'm not sure this qualifies as a religious war.

Some of us might dislike XML as a transport for reasons of our own...
either entirely (religiously) or under specific circumstances
(pragmatically) or both.

	Allan