[GeoJSON] WFS Output

Martin Daly Martin.Daly at cadcorp.com
Fri Mar 23 03:14:07 PDT 2007

> PS: for the twiki manager, I try to upload these 2 files but
> always receive a warning saying the .odt/.doc is not
> recommended for an image file. Even if I select disable
> warning, I was unable to upload. Any hints ?

By default, MediaWiki only likes some well-known image types, based on
the file extension.  I (think that I) have added .doc, .odt and .pdf to
the list of well-known extensions, so please try again.

Alternatively, you could try something like Word2MediaWikiPlus [1] or
Writer2MediaWiki [2] to convert the document to Wikitext [3], to make it
possible to edit collaboratively on the wiki.

[1] http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:Word2MediaWikiPlus
[2] http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:Writer2MediaWiki
[3] http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Help:Wikitext_examples