[GeoJSON] Transactional JSON model

Christopher Schmidt crschmidt at metacarta.com
Thu Mar 15 09:12:22 PDT 2007

One of the things I need to do for OpenLayers is save vector features to
a server. Saving features at the moment is only supported via WFS-T,
since that's the only transactional model in existence.

I would like to see, as part of the GeoJSON effort, a transactional
model to wrap around features that supports Insert/Update/Delete. I'm
actually pretty happy with the GeoJSON format already proposed by Sean
Gillies/The Pleiades project. I just want something else to wrap around
it :)

Is there anything out there that's currently serving the JSON format
described on http://wiki.geojson.org/GeoJSON_Features that I could start
working against?

Regards,
--