[GeoJSON] Integrating GeoJSON with other kinds of data via JDIL

Panagiotis (Peter) A. Vretanos pvretano at cubewerx.com
Sun Jun 3 12:05:46 PDT 2007

Chris,

I was just wondering based on Sean's comments.  I interpreted his
comments to mean that 'type' is not strictly required.  Perhaps I did
not quite understand his gist - I'm fairly new to JSON.  My apologies if
I rubbed you the wrong way.

Your explanation sound reasonable to me and I have no problem leaving it
at that.

Ciao.

--
Panagiotis (Peter) A. Vretanos          CubeWerx Inc.
Big Kahuna (Senior Database Developer)  http://www.cubewerx.com
Tel. 416-701-1985 Fax. 416-701-9870     pvretano at cubewerx.com

"Hail! Hail! Rock and Roll!" -- Charles Edward Anderson Berry