[GeoJSON] Modifying the spec development process

Allan Doyle adoyle at eogeo.org
Tue Jun 12 09:01:00 PDT 2007

On Jun 12, 2007, at 11:56, Sean Gillies wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I'm uncomfortable with using RFCs. It implies a formality that isn't
> really there, and TLAs suck.
>
> I propose that instead, we simply call it the GeoJSON draft (or
> specification draft), and stick a version number on it. The
> document, as
> it stands (rev 124), would be version 2.

That's ok with me. One possible shortcoming of MediaWiki for this is
that there's no easy way to tag and branch.

I think in the future, if we want to save a snapshot, the thing to do
is just copy the page to a snapshot and keep editing the main page.

I can set this up and tweak the various links.

	Allan